Home Remedies for Cold and Flu Season
March 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am| $5.00
In this 75 minute webinar participants will explore natural approaches to viral infections using evidence-informed practices.
- Prevention approaches through hand and respiratory hygiene, the role of stress management, and food as medicine.
- Energetics of a viral infection, e.g. knowing the difference between a dry cough and a wet cough and how they are treated differently.
- Medicine making for the home-user, including herbal honeys and cough syrups with common pantry items.
- Household disinfection plan to prevent cross-contamination.
Answers to common questions such as:
- How much alcohol do you need to make a hand sanitizer that actually works to neutralize germs?
- What’s an effective approach for autoimmune and chronic inflammation to prevent sending my loved one into a healing crisis with immune-stimulating herbs and aromatics?
- When do I dose antivirals like elderberry and can I overdo it with them?
- All the herbs are sold out or will take to long to get, what can I use from my kitchen?