Module Two: Reflexology in Practice
November 12 @ 9:00 am - December 18 @ 5:00 pm| $240.00
This 32-hour module picks up from Module One: Introduction to Reflexology, covering body systems related to:
- The Body
- Integumentary (skin)
- Skeletal (bones)
In this module students will study theoretical lessons via the online classroom for four live lessons followed by practicum lessons at the Northwest Austin studio. Registration is through the user portal here.
- Netter’s Anatomy Coloring Book 2nd Updated Edition, by John T. Hansen, ISBN: 9780323545037. See on Bookshop. As well as colored pencils, markers, or crayons.
- Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence by Paula S. Stone, ISBN: 9780131579248. See on Goodreads. (From Module One)
- Internet-ready computer with speakers, microphone, and webcam; or an internet-ready Tablet device with speakers, microphone, and webcam. You will be downloading the Zoom app on your device to participate in the live, online classes. Test your device and settings here: https://zoom.us/test.
- Bring to in-person classes:
- Note taking aids
- Sack lunch (herbal tea and snacks are provided)
Note: students of other programs wishing to further enhance their training via distance education can request access to the course at a discounted rate via email. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Fall 2020 Class Dates:
- Thursday, November 12th, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Thursday, November 19th, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Thursday, December 3rd, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Thursday, December 10th, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Thursday, December 17th, 9am-5pm, live practicum at the Austin studio
- Friday, December 18th, 9am-5pm, live practicum at the Austin studio