Module Two: Reflexology in Practice
June 25 @ 9:00 am - June 26 @ 5:00 pm| $240.00
This 32-hour module picks up from Module One: Introduction to Reflexology, covering body systems related to:
- The Body
- Integumentary (skin)
- Skeletal (bones)
In this module students will study theoretical lessons via the online classroom for six weeks and meet at the Northwest Austin studio to study the practicum lessons for two weeks.
- Netter’s Anatomy Coloring Book 2nd Updated Edition, by John T. Hansen, ISBN: 9780323545037. See on Goodreads. As well as colored pencils, markers, or crayons.
- Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence by Paula S. Stone, ISBN: 9780131579248. See on Goodreads. (From Module One)
- Internet-ready computer with speakers, microphone, and webcam; or an internet-ready Tablet device with speakers, microphone, and webcam. You will be downloading the Zoom app on your device to participate in the live, online classes. Test your device and settings here: https://zoom.us/test.
- Bring to in-person classes:
- Note taking aids
- Sack lunch (herbal tea and snacks are provided)
Note: students of other programs wishing to further enhance their training via distance education can request access to the course at a discounted rate via email. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Fall 2019 Class Dates:
- Tuesday, March 31st, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Tuesday, April 7th, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Monday, April 13th, 1-5pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Thursday, April 23rd, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Thursday, June 25th, 9am-5pm, live practicum at the Austin studio
- Friday, June 26th, 9am-5pm, live practicum at the Austin studio