Module Two: Reflexology in Practice
October 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am - November 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm| $240.00
This 32-hour module picks up from Introduction to Reflexology, covering body systems related to:
- The Body
- Integumentary (skin)
- Skeletal (bones)
In this module students will study theoretical lessons via the online classroom for six weeks and meet at the Northwest Austin studio to study the practicum lessons for two weeks.
- Netter’s Anatomy Coloring Book 2nd Updated Edition, by John T. Hansen, ISBN: 9780323545037. See on Goodreads. As well as colored pencils, markers, or crayons.
- Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence by Paula S. Stone, ISBN: 9780131579248. See on Goodreads. (From Module One)
- Internet-ready computer with speakers, microphone, and webcam; or an internet-ready Tablet device with speakers, microphone, and webcam. You will be downloading the Zoom app on your device to participate in the live, online classes. Test your device and settings here: https://zoom.us/test.
- Bring to in-person classes:
- Note taking aids
- Sack lunch (herbal tea and snacks are provided)
Note: students of other programs wishing to further enhance their training via distance education can request access to the course at a discounted rate via email. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Fall 2019 Class Dates:
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Tuesday, October 29th, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Tuesday, November 5th, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Tuesday, November 11th, 9am-1pm, live Zoom video meeting
- Thursday, November 14th, 9am-5pm, live practicum
- Friday, November 15th, 9am-5pm, live practicum