Sanitation & Hygiene for the Reflexology Practitioner
December 10, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| $15
In this four-hour, live video class students will explore best practices to maintaining a hygienic practice in order to prevent disease transmission. Topics to include:
- Universal practices
- Bloodborne infectious diseases
- Protocols for clean linens, hands, equipment
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) standards
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards
- Scenarios for cold & flu season
- Managing guidelines with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) or idiopathic environmental intolerances (IEI) concerns
Next live class is scheduled for Tuesday, December 10th, 9am-1pm.
This class is part of the 300-Hour Reflexology Certificate Course. It is recommended to take this class after module Introduction to Reflexology.
A special notice to those who have previously studied sanitation and hygiene practices for bodywork, nursing, or other professions. Please submit proof of training for consideration of prior course credit and to skip this class.