Working with me
Telehealth consults are available to both new and established clients, and reflexology sessions are available to established clients, Monday-Friday between the hours of 10am-5pm Central time. In a telehealth appointment we can address essential oils, herbs, Ayurveda, and lifestyle medicine for topics like pain management, hormones and menstruation, the childbearing year, digestive health, and so forth.
Special considerations for In-Person Appointments in the Time of COVID-19
The following considerations have been put in place due to the airborne nature of COVID-19. Stay home if you or someone in your household develops symptoms, are running a temperature, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Prescreening Questionnaire – An electronic form is automatically sent via email 24 hours before in-person appointments.
- Face coverings – plan to wear a face covering over nose and mouth for the entire duration of your visit to the studio. If wearing a fabric face mask the WHO recommends the mask have three layers – an inner cotton layer, a middle polypropylene layer, and an outer polyester or poly-blend layer. If wearing a surgical-style face mask please ensure it fits well around the sides and nose.
- Ventilation – Following CDC hospital guidelines for air ventilation, the studio has 21.5 air changes per hour.
- Disinfection – I am using disinfectants that are approved by the EPA for SARS-CoV-2 to clean contact surfaces, equipment, flooring, and the bathroom before and after each client.
- Health status and habits – I have a small social bubble, in keeping with multiple government guidelines, instead of making myself available to larger social bubbles. I take my temperature every morning, restrict outings to essential errands and outdoor recreation, and wear face coverings in public. If I am feeling at all unwell, have a fever, or am notified that I have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) you will be notified ASAP to reschedule your appointment while I self isolate until test results are back.
While we cannot completely protect each other from the virus, my hope is that our combined efforts help to keep flattening the curve while also helping you obtain wellness services in a time when we all need extra support.
New reflexology clients will need to start with a telehealth appointment where we’ll cover health history, wellness goals, and start to draft a treatment plan before scheduling an in-person session. As always, new male clients will need a referral for in-person appointment requests, submit this form for consideration.