Module Three: Reflexology in Practice
June 2 @ 9:00 am - July 9 @ 5:00 pm| $240 – $250
This 32-hour module picks up from Reflexology Module 1, and Reflexology Module 2. Module 3 covers body systems related to:
In this module students will study theoretical lessons via the online classroom for four 4-hour lessons and meet at the Northwest Austin studio to study the practicum lessons for two 8-hour lessons.
Note: students of other programs wishing to further enhance their training via distance education can request access to the course at a discounted rate via email. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Dates for this module are scheduled for:
- Sensory System – June 2nd, 9am-1pm, Zoom lecture
- Respiratory System – June 16th, 9am-1pm, Zoom lecture
- Endocrine System – June 23rd, 9am-1pm, Zoom lecture
- Lymphatic & Immune System – June 30th, 9am-1pm, Zoom lecture
- Module Practicum and Digestive System – July 8th, 9am-5pm, Practicum
- Module Practicum and Urinary System, July 9th, 9am-5pm, Practicum