Sanitation & Hygiene for the Reflexology Practitioner
May 27, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| $15
This is a live video class held on Thursday, May 27th from 9am-1pm (CDT). The recorded lecture will be available to view following the class.
In this four-hour, live video class participants will explore best practices to maintaining a hygienic practice in order to prevent disease transmission. Topics to include:
- Universal practices
- Bloodborne infectious diseases
- Protocols for clean linens, hands, equipment
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) standards
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards
- Scenarios for cold & flu season
- Managing guidelines with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) or idiopathic environmental intolerances (IEI) concerns
- Special considerations for airborne viruses like COVID-19 and influenza – drawing from ASHRAE and CDC ventilation standards and the leading aerosol research scientists
This class is part of the 300-Hour Reflexology Certificate Course. Prerequisite is 32 hours of reflexology education or the Introduction to Reflexology module.