- This event has passed.
Reflexology in Practice – Module Two
May 16 - June 27| $240 – $250
This 32-hour module picks up from Introduction to Reflexology, covering body systems related to:
- The Body
- Integumentary (skin)
- Skeletal (bones)
In this module students will study theoretical lessons via the online classroom for six weeks and meet at the Northwest Austin studio to study the practicum lessons for two weeks.
Note: students of other programs wishing to further enhance their training via distance education can request access to the course at a discounted rate via email. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Dates for Summer 2018 semester:
- Lesson One – May 16th, 8am-11am, live Zoom class
- Lesson Two – May 23rd, 8am-11am, live Zoom class
- Lesson Three – May 30th, 8am-11am, live Zoom class
- Lesson Four – June 6th, 8am-11am, live Zoom class
- Lesson Five – June 13th, 9am-5pm, in-studio practicum
- Lesson Six – June 20th, 8am-11am, live Zoom class
- Lesson Seven – June 27th, 9am-5pm, in-studio practicum