This event has passed.
Unit Three: Reflexology in Practice
May 9, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - July 8, 2022 @ 5:00 pm| $240
Unit Three: Reflexology in Practice continues the study of body systems as they relate to reflexology. Systems covered in this learning unit include nervous, endocrine, respiratory, and cardiovascular systems. The practicum portion of this module addresses the reflexes associated with these systems, identifying the anatomical location of the reflexes, and techniques and routines for working them. Theoretical lessons are delivered live via Zoom videoconference software and the practicum lessons and clinical reviews are held in person here in the Austin studio.
Dates for this module are scheduled for:
- Nervous System – May 9th, 1-5pm, Zoom lecture
- Endocrine System – May 23rd, 1-5pm, Zoom lecture
- Respiratory System – June 6th, 1-5pm, Zoom lecture
- Cardiovascular System – June 20th, 1-5pm, Zoom lecture
- Practicum – July 7th, 9am-5pm, Practicum
- Practicum – July 8th, 9am-5pm, Practicum