Holistic Foot Care Workshop
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm| $85.00
In this workshop we’re letting our feet tell us how to better care for them. Our feet are constantly communicating with the brain via specialized nerve receptors. When something is amiss we can suffer from pain, discomfort, changes in joints and tendons, as well as funky skin and nail issues.
As a reflexologist of nearly two decades let me help you create a better relationship with your feet! We’ll work together to listen to the messages the feet are trying to communicate through movement, pain, tension, and skin. Then we’ll practice with stretches and formulations that can help address some of these challenges.
- Foot Type – are you a slope, a square, a mountain, or a plateau?
- Gait and Stance – what stories can your feet tell you about how you walk and how you stand and sit?
- Footwear – are your shoes moving with you or against you?
- Foot Gym – what are the best stretches for your feet?
- Foot Spa – using nature’s own botanicals we’ll formulate bespoke remedies for soothing, nurturing, and thanking our hard-working feet.
Walk away feeling inspired and your feet feeling nourished!
What: Holistic Foot Care Workshop
When: Saturday, June 24th, 10am-3pm (bring a sack lunch)
Where: The Barefoot Dragonfly studio at 7601 Pheasant Rock, Austin, TX 78729
Why: Your feet are one of your most precious assets, take care of them and they’ll take care of you!