10 Minute Reflexology Mini Course
July 19, 2023 @ 9:00 am - July 29, 2023 @ 9:00 am| $25.00
Most of us are familiar with the long format, 60 or even 90 minute reflexology treatment that is so nourishing to the nervous system. But 10 minutes of reflexology is a lot like 10 minutes of walking every day, it helps you reach your goals faster than only occasionally walking or squeezing in a reflexology treatment once a month.
Over the course of ten days we’ll cover:
- Origins of Reflexology – a brief look at the history of foot therapies spanning some 5,000 years of healing arts from India, China, Egypt, Europe and today’s modern approaches in North America.
- Theories of Reflexology – how does reflexology work? There are several theories, including working through the nervous system and meridians. But we’ll be focusing on the Zone Theory.
- Foot Reflexology Map – understanding where the body regions are mirrored on the feet make this modality very accessible for everyone.
- Spotlight on the Toes – the mirrored area for the head and neck, we’ll cover two key reflexes and a toe warm up routine.
- Spotlight on the Tops of the Feet – the mirrored area for the broad back, we’ll cover two techniques to bring ease from the shoulders to the glutes.
- Spotlight on the Balls of the Feet – the mirrored area for the chest, we’ll cover a warm up and a focus on the heart reflex.
- Spotlight on the Sole of the Feet – the mirrored area for the abdomen, we’ll cover two techniques for digestion.
- Spotlight on the Heel – the mirrored area for the pelvis, we’ll cover a warm up and a focus on the sciatic nerve.
- Spotlight on the Inner Arch – the mirrored area for the spinal cord and column, we’ll cover a warm up and a focus on the neck and tailbone.
- Spotlight on the Outer Arch – the mirrored area for the limbs, we’ll cover two techniques to bring ease to tight muscles.
At the end of this mini course you’ll have the tools to give yourself, or a loved one, a 10 Minute Reflexology treatment focusing on areas that need the most attention.
What: 10 Minute Reflexology Mini Course
When: July 19th-29th with a live Q&A on Friday the 28th at 4pm Central
Where: Online, self-paced using the student portal
How much: $25.00
Who should take this course? Anyone interested in practicing self-care at home, anyone considering a career in reflexology, anyone who wants to check out my teaching style without committing to a 48-hour course like the Foundations in Reflexology.