Protect the Air Webinar
October 24 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Autumn is associated with the season of Metal in Traditional Chinese Medicine which puts a spotlight on the lungs. We spend an average of 90% of our lives indoors where air quality can be 2 to 5 times worse than outdoor.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- Indoor air pollutants – like formaldehyde, bioaerosols, combustion byproducts, mold, volatile organic compounds.
- Ventilation – exchanging stale air with fresh air – even in pollen season!
- Houseplants – can houseplants help to clean the air?
- Filtration – removing particulate matter from the breathing space using portable air cleaners and/or a whole-house HVAC system.
- Lung Tonics – supportive botanicals for the season.
The live webinar will be recorded and made available for folks to review or for those who were unable to make the time work for their schedule. Registration is $10: https://barefootdragonfly.practicebetter.io/#/5dc354e42a9c240c20a005b4/bookings?c=651ef8bc6608eb93a38e27a1